Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. It started on Wednesday with a feast at Gavin's preschool. The feast was scheduled for the same time as Molly's class in the other room. No worries though, she informed me that "I do tass by mysef wit my teachor Sarah!" Molly is in love with her teacher. She was great and I got to help serve juice in Gavin's class. The preschool day ended with a little performance which was adorable. I will have to work with Gavin on his performance skills as Mike and I seem to have the wriggly kid on "stage". Surprise, surprise :)



Thursday we headed to Mike's folks and had a WONDERFUL, RELAXING Thanksgiving dinner. Yes, I am aware I just used all those words together in the same sentence and I have a four and two year old. But when there are ten or so other little and bigger ones running around we didn't even see the kids all day.

I braved the crowds for Black Friday on getting a couple of the things I was after. Too bad I didn't have my Spokane crew to divvy out the tasks. Something to look forward to next year.

And now on to the Christmas festivities!

No comments: