Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas decorating - Tree #1

As I have been SUPER busy with photography stuff the decorating for the Christmas season got off to a slow start. The kids have loved the advent tree my mom bought a few years ago. It isn't so much used as the countdown as much as just a game.



I live for tree hunting. We have found the BEST selection up at Mt. Hood Tree Farm. We have gone the last four or so years. Every tree is a perfect tree. The hunt is over in a few seconds. Mike wanted to up challenge this year. Well he begs me to go the woods every year. This year I conceded. We set the day for Sunday. We invited another family to come with us, however I had an afternoon shoot scheduled so we were going to be on a TIGHT time frame. Mike decided he would take the kids up Saturday to scout. (now I have heard of scouting for animals, but trees :) He then decided he wanted two trees this year so he and the kids had an incredible day with gorgeous views and brought back a lovely noble.





The kids couldn't wait to get it in the house and decorated.

No comments: