Thursday, February 26, 2009

A couple stories

Gavin has started a basketball class. This is not a team, but just a class on some beginning skills. Both dates we have coincidentally had Isabelle and Athena with us. Today we were a little early (Crazy I know!). The "coach" gave Gavin a ball to shoot around. Isabelle was running around with him wanting to play too. He bravely went up to "coach" tugged on his shirt and asked if "my friend Izzy can have a ball too." I was so proud of him looking out for his "best friend". I have some news for Gavin about Izzy. I can't wait until Monday (a preschool day - hint, hint), to share the surprise with him!!!


Sorry it is a little dark.


Gavin and Molly have been showing some promising moments of playing together. Seems like I have been waiting FOREVER! Tuesday we were on a mission to find some special paint pens. After trekking all over our last stop was slightly successful. Gavin wanted to share his umbrella with his sister. The cutest was on the way in with his arm around her shoulder. This was on the way out. Still cute!

No comments: